1. Green TeaWe are all familiar with the numerous benefits that green tea provides us with. Green tea is rich in antioxidants which cleanse our body from the inside. Moreover, it helps us to lose weight and make our immune system strong. But apart from all these the green tea also helps in curing your sore throat. Generally, the unflavoured green tea does not taste so good but there are a variety of flavours available in the market these days from which you can choose the perfect one for yourself. To make a perfect drink for curing your sore throat with the green tea is very simple. All you need to do is to take a cup of boiling water then soak the tea bag into it and your green tea will be ready to drink. Many people prefer drinking it with some lime juice or honey but preferences differ with people. You can drink it in any way you want as it will have the same effect on your sore throat.
2. Ginger TeaThe ginger tea is one of the most common and effective remedies for a sore throat. Moreover, the ingredients that you need to prepare it like milk, sugar, tea leaves and ginger are always available at your home so you will not need to buy something new from the market to prepare it. If you are very cautious about your intake of calories then you can replace the sugar with honey and use milk to prepare the tea is also optional and it depends on your own preferences. The presence of ginger in the tea provides it with anti-inflammatory properties which help in relaxing the throat muscles thereby providing relief from a sore throat.
3. Turmeric DrinkTurmeric is one of the most common spices that you will easily find in your kitchen. It has several medicinal properties which make it very useful in treating several conditions. Moreover, turmeric is filled with essential nutrients and antioxidants which augment its medicinal value. The taste of turmeric is a bit odd so you will not be able to drink it if you prepare the potion only with turmeric without hurling it on the floor. You can easily add other ingredients like ginger, milk or honey into it which will help in enhancing its medicinal value. Some people also prefer adding lime juice into the drink over milk. But the point of having it is that it will be very much helpful in curing your sore throat and it may also prove to be more efficient than the expensive medicines you buy to get the remedy.
4. Lemon and Honey TeaThis is not effective but it also tastes very good. Honey is very efficient in curing microbial infections thus it helps in providing the perfect relief for your sore throat. Moreover, it forms a protective layer on your throat which soothes the irritation and prevents the condition from deteriorating any further. The lemon juice is also very helpful in curing the throat problems. Thus, when you mix both of them together then you get the perfect remedy for your sore throat. The main ingredients of this drink are honey, boiling water and lemon juice. You can also add ginger in it if you want to. Although tea is not used to prepare this drink but it is really helpful for providing you with the relief that you seek desperately.
5. Cinnamon TeaTreat your sore throat faster with the cinnamon tea. The ingredients used in this tea are same as the ginger tea but you only need to add cinnamon for the amazing flavour and effective results. It cures your sore throat faster compared to other teas.