The reasons that cause Hair fallThe reasons that cause hair fall may vary from individual to individual. Some of the reasons that cause hair to fall include lack of nutrition in the body, stress, depression, heredity, pregnancy, childbirth, sudden weight loss, diseases, side effect of medicines and menopause. Hair fall during pregnancy and childbirth is quite common among women as many hormonal changes take place within your body. Since your nutritional requirements are also on the increased rate, it is advisable to consume more vitamins and minerals during pregnancy and childbirth to maintain the health of your body and hair.
How to Control Hair Fall?If you are someone who is also suffering from excessive hair fall and baldness then these are some of the natural remedies that you should definitely try in order to control hair fall. These remedies will not only help you to control hair fall but they will also help you to boost your hair growth naturally.
1. Indian GooseberryIndian Gooseberry or Amla, is one of the most effective and natural remedies to prevent hair fall and to promote hair growth. Being an excellent source of Vitamin C, Indian Gooseberry also contains anti-inflammatory, exfoliating and antioxidant properties that help to maintain healthy scalp and makes your hair stronger and healthier.
2. Fenugreek seedsFenugreek has been in use since ancient times and is the most known and effective remedy to prevent hair fall. It is also a rich source of antecedents, proteins and nicotinic acid that increases hair growth and also help to rebuild the hair follicles. Another great benefit of fenugreek seeds is that it makes your hair silky and shinier.
3. Aloe VeraRich in enzymes, Aloe Vera is truly a magical remedy for your hair and promotes fast hair growth too. It also contains alkalizing properties that maintain the pH of hair and prevents your hair from falling out. It also alleviates dandruff, reduces itching and makes your hair shiny and lustrous.
4. Chinese HibiscusChinese Hibiscus is full of useful properties that help in treating hair loss as well as cures dandruff, prevents premature hair graying, prevents split ends, thickens hair and promotes hair growth.
5. Licorice rootLicorice root is an herb rich in mollifying properties that soothe the scalp, reduce the irritation and inflammation of the scalp. Licorice root is also very helpful to treat dandruff, baldness and excessive hair loss. You can also take it internally in the form of Licorice tea.
Hair Fall Treatments to prevent the Hair FallYou can even go for any of these Hair Fall treatments that are tested and proven to control hair fall and are also highly effective to promote Hair Growth.
1. Topical TreatmentsTopical treatments are pretty common among individuals nowadays. These Treatments are mostly very easy to use and comes in the form of sprays, foams, droppers and shampoos. If your hair is falling out excessively, then you can try Ketoconazole based shampoo and a Minoxidil Spray which is very popular in treating hair fall problems and help your hair to regrow. But it is advisable to consult a specialist first before trying out any of these treatments.
2. Oral SupplementsTo prevent hair fall, it is really essential to maintain a healthy diet by including foods that are rich in nutrients and minerals. Apart from including healthy foods in your diet, you can also include Oral Supplements in your diet. These supplements are easily available in the market and can help you maintain the right amount of vitamins and minerals in your body. These Oral Supplement also helps you to utilize the protein present in the body, specially Keratin which is the main protein that hair consist of.