1. Moisturizing AgentAloe Vera is known to provide nourishment to oily and acne-prone skin by increasing the water content and hydrating your skin. Use it as a face wash or scrub to wipe off all the impurities and give your face a natural glow. Simply peel off the leaf, dig out the Aloe gel and store it in an air-tight container. Gently apply it to your face and wash off with warm water.
2. Treatment of Acne, Blemishes and ScarsThe regular use of Aloe Vera not only reduces acne and acne scars but also clears any blemishes left behind.
3. Healing PowerWhen used for topical treatment of insect bites, external cuts, wounds and bruises, Aloe Vera works as an anti-inflammatory and anti-bacterial agent soothing the skin and preventing it from getting infected. Sunburns and tan can also be marginally reduced due to its cooling nature.
4. Effective Make-Up RemoverNow getting rid of the make-up will be extremely hassle-free with Aloe Vera. Using it as a natural make-up remover will enrich your skin with natural oils and build a protective layer to save you from the harmful chemicals present in the cosmetics you own.
5. Best Solution For Stretch MarksVarious studies have shown marginal reduction in stretch marks with repeated use of Aloe Vera and this is the reason why it is recommended during pregnancy as the skin stretches due to rapid weight gain. It is perfect for healing the small tears on the skin and prevent more damage to the elasticity of the skin.
1. Deep Conditioning and NourishmentAloe Vera cleanses the scalp and hair follicles and can be used to deeply condition your hair and enrich them with vital nutrients. Apply it directly over your scalp and let it stay for a couple of minutes. Rinse off with cold water.
2. Facilitates Healthy Hair GrowthEffectively removing the dead cells from the scalp, Aloe Vera promotes cell regeneration and hair growth thereforth. Dump those harsh hair products for a while and try this revolutionary treatment to get smooth, luscious hair in less than a month's time. Combine 2 tbsp Aloe Vera gel with 1 tbsp Castor oil and massage it onto your scalp. Leave it overnight and rinse off with a mild shampoo in the morning.
3. Perfect Solution For DandruffSuffering from dry and itchy scalp? Not anymore! Many shampoos and conditioners contain Aloe Vera as the main ingredient and provide relief to dandruff and dandruff-related issues by eliminating the accumulation of oil and dead cells of scalp.
4. Maintaining pH Balance Of ScalpDisrupted pH balance can harm your hair manifolds. By regular use of Aloe Vera one can easily retain the pH balance of 5.5 and restore it together with other endless hair problems that comes with it. You'll see visible difference as your hair grows stronger, healthier and damage-free.